Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Important Abbreviations associated with all categories

  • A.V.E.S. : Acute Viral Encephalitic Syndrome.
  • B.C.T.T. : Bank Cash Transaction Tex.
  • B.C.S.B.I.: Banking Codes and Standard Board Of India.
  • C.I.C : Central Information Commission.
  • C.S.T.O : Collective Security Treaty Organisation.
  • CNLU : Chanakya National Law University .
  • D.I.I : Domestic Institutional Investor
  • DTH : Direct To Home
  • E.C.G.C : Export Credit Guarantee Corporation.
  • F.D.I : Foreign Direct Investment.
  • F.I.I : Foreign Institutional Investor.
  • GUAM : Georgia, Ukraine, Azebaijan and Moldova.
  • GAGAN : GPS Aided Geo-Augmented Navigation.
  • I.M.O. : Instant Money Order.
  • IBSA : India, Brazil, South Africa
  • M.R.O : Mars Recconnaissance Orbiter.
  • N.A.D.T : National Authority On Drugs and Therapeutics.
  • N.C.C.E : National Council for Clinnical Establishments.
  • N.E.I.A : National Export Insurance Account.
  • N.M.D.P : National Maritime Development Programme.
  • N.R.E.G.A : National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
  • N.J.C : National Judicial Council.
  • O.C.I : Overseas Citizen of India.
  • PURA : Providing Urban Amenities in Rural Areas.
  • P.H.F.I. : Public Health Foundation of India.
  • R.L.D.A : Railway Land Development Authority.
  • SCRAMJET: Supersonic Combustion Ramjet.
  • SIM : Subscriber Identification Module.
  • I.T.G.I : IFFCO Tokio General Insurance.
  • IITF : India International Trade Fair.
  • IAEA : International Atomic Energy Agency
  • H.P.A.I : Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza.
  • N.C.H : National Consumer Influenze.
  • S.P.A : Seven Party Alliance.
  • VAT : Value Added Tex.
  • QIB : Qualified Institutional Buyer.
  • QIP : Qualified Institutional Placement.
  • RTA : Railway Territorial Army.
  • RTC : Round Table Conference.
  • RTG : Radio-isotope Thermo-electric Generator.
  • SWIFT : Society for World-wide International Financial Transactions.
  • SWOT : Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats.
  • SYL : Sutlej- Yamuna Link (Canal).
  • YWCA : Young Women’s Christian Association.
  • ZSI : Zoological Survey of India.
  • ZUPO : Zimbabwe United People’s Organisation.
  • ESOP : Employee Stock Option
  • PRP : Performance Related Payment
  • ICA : Irrigated Crop Area
  • FEMA : Foreign Exchange Management Act
  • RFID : Radio Frequency Identification
  • PERDA : Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
  • RED : Result Framework Document
  • TERM : Telecom Enforcement, Resource and Monitoring
  • OGL : Open General Licence
  • IMB : International Maritime Bureau 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor If you like my post please post your Comments

Search This Blog