Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, June 17, 2011

Sweet Things For SweetHeart

  1. I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
  2. I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
  3. You just make me feel so good.
  4. I will call you honey, darling, sweetheart...
  5. You are the best, you are amazing!
  6. I can’t get enough of you...You drive me wild!
  7. You know me so well, inside and out.
  8. I love you so much...
  9. I love you with my heart and soul...
  10. I love everything about you, inward and outward
  11. You make me laugh all the time!
  12. You keep my spirits so high
  13. You have a wonderful sense of humour, you are so funny...
  14. I love the way you brighten up a room...  
  15. I love the way you love me
  16. I love the way you make me feel
  17. You make me feel at the top of the world!
  18. I never want you to stop loving me
  19. I cherish your love for me
  20. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life
  21. You fill my world with hope and love...
  22. You complete me so well
  23. You make me feel so special and lucky
  24. I need you so badly...
  25. You just made my day
  26. You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful
  27. I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses...
  28. I am sorry if I ever hurt you
  29. I promise to love and cherish you forever
  30. You are the one for me, my soul mate...
  31. I don’t need anyone else in my life
  32. You satisfy me completely
  33. Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
  34. I have always loved you and will always love you
  35. I miss you terribly.
  36. I am so lonely without you...
  37. My world is empty without you.
  38. I can’t wait to be with you.
  39. I want to be with you forever.
  40. I love the way you hold me.
  41. I cannot bear to part with you for so long.
  42. I feel like I am dreaming when I am with you.
  43.  I have never been loved like this before...
  44. I would like to wake up next to you forever.
  45. It hurts to see you in pain.
  46. I’d rather not be with anyone than you.
  47. You are my Juliet.
  48. A kiss for your every wish
  49. You have changed my life completely
  50. I can’t be thankful enough for the time we have been together...
  51. I will lay down my life for you!
  52. I’d rather not live than live without your love.
  53. I love the way you look up to me.
  54. I trust you with all my heart
  55.  I can't thank you enough for your love...
  56. I cannot express my love for your love completely.
  57. ‘I love you’ is not enough to describe my feelings for you.
  58. You make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world
  59.  I enjoy every moment with you.
  60. You make every other girl pale in comparison.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor If you like my post please post your Comments

Search This Blog