Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wonderful one minute...

One smart Software Engineer and his Project Manager were traveling towards Pune in a train. Just Opposite to their seat, a beautiful girl was sitting along with her grandma.

Within some time, Eye to Eye interactions started between Our Software Engineer & that girl.

After some minutes, train started moving in to a tunnel and it was very Dark.

Suddenly, every body heard a kiss sound followed by a sound of slapping. Every body remained silent, when the train came out of the tunnel.

Grand ma thought that, "The Guy is a rogue; how dare he did this? He kissed My grand daughter! But my Grand daughter is genuine; she immediately Slapped that guy."

The Project Manager thought that," I can't believe that this guy has kissed that girl! But it is unfair that she slapped me by mistake"

That girl thought that," I feel happy, when that guy kissed me, but I feel sorry that my grand ma has slapped him".

Finally, the Software engineer thought?

"This one minute in my life is wonderful, it hardly comes...because, at a time I have kissed a girl and also I have slapped my Project Manager".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor If you like my post please post your Comments

Search This Blog